The event will bring together business leaders, leadership practitioners, academics and business advisors. The focus for this innovative event will be provided by World Café discussion groups on the question of ‘Trust and Leadership in the Downturn’. Groups will consider the issues of trust in the context of business and public sector leadership and the organisational and personal challenges that all have faced in the context of a global economic downturn.
Leadership Academy partners will facilitate a group discussion process through which all participants at the event will provide input and insight into solving these challenges.
What you will gain from this Workshop?
- Discuss and debate leadership themes
- Network with new prospective partners and collaborators
- Meet and get to know business advisors who help businesses with their leadership development needs
- Have the opportunity (subject to eligibility) to sign up to a
- Sustainability Syndicate (action learning set)
- Gain insights into how to lead in difficult times
- Develop strategies for effective leadership in your organisation
- Access resources for gaining help
- Learn new ways of dealing with resistance to change that derives from uncertainty in the downturn